To get admission in an Australian university, you'll require applying for both admissions to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are following steps you must go through including.
- Submitting an application to the institution
- Determining your preferred course and institution
- Getting and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Applying for a student visa.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrollment.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for your institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study
- Academic requirements.
- Overseas student health cover.
Well, the following documents are required for a student’s visa:
- Completed Australian student visa application form (157A).
- Paid visa application fee.
- Certificate of Enrollment or Letter of Offer.
- Copy of passport & Bio-data (may be asked to physically provide their passport).
English Tests for Australian Immigration
- IELTS. The international English language testing system (IELTS) is one of the most popular English language proficiency tests for higher education and global migration, with millions of tests taken every year.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE).
- Occupational English Test (OET).
Please note that the validity of the test is two years.