Kangaroo Global Career Coaching Service is designed to help you identify the careers, courses and jobs that best suit you, and give you the tools and knowledge you need to achieve your career goals.
Our Career Advisors have extensive experience in their field and have worked with clients from a wide range of industries in New South Wales. They work with people at different stages of their career including:
- High school students who need advice on their career, course and subject options
- University graduates who are looking for help in kick-starting their career
- People who want to change careers and need help establishing their future direction
- People who would like to enrol in further study and need help choosing the right course
- Professionals who would like to move up the ranks and fulfil their potential
Before applying for any spots in a course or a visa, you need to decide what you want to study, which educational institution you would like to study at, and in which country you would want to live in. International studies are a big investment of time, effort, and finances, and it is, therefore, important to be certain about what it is you want to get out of it. It is also important to identify a country and institution that you would be comfortable in, and to avoid countries that you would not be.
Our student counselling sessions allow us to find out more about you, and you to find out whatever information you need and want to know. This is so that we can ensure maximum benefits and suitability of the arrangements for you. The country, course, and institution which is suitable for each individual depend upon many factors, and our professional counsellor will explore these with you to find the best match. The following questions are good prompts to help you figure out where and what to study.