What happens if your CoE is cancelled?
Your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) may be cancelled by the University for several reasons. For example, your CoE may be cancelled because you have:
- Failed to enrol in any courses
- Failed to pay your tuition fees
- Decided to defer your studies to a later date
- Decided to withdraw from studies at the University
- Decided to transfer to a different education provider
If your CoE is cancelled by International Student Support, you will be notified on the date of this cancellation. You will then have 28 days from this date to either:
- Leave Australia
- Apply for a different visa
- Apply to have your CoE reinstated
- After 28 days, your student visa may be cancelled at any time by the Department of Home Affairs .